Wednesday 1 February 2012

The Geek Tries Beauty!

My first blog!  (insert suitable gasps and nervous nail-biting here)

I have never had a great relationship with beauty products.  Whether it be laziness or just being so damn confused about what products could work for me, I've never gotten round to being the beautiful goddess I'm sure I was destined to be (those childhood fairytales have a lot to answer for) and instead I am a rather frumpy excuse for a princess.

But now as I approach a certain age, rather than feeling hard-done by (it is partly my fault) I am now taking the bull by the horns and attempting to make this nerdy, Harry-Potter loving Caterpillar into a beautiful, graceful Butterfly.

Step one: get cozy in that cocoon, after all the first rule of beauty is getting enough sleep. :)

- Rainey

1 comment: